Get 15% off your first purchase – sign up to our newsletter.
Get 15% off
Binibeca Halo is our bolero style, handwoven in 100% Toquilla straw from Ecuador in a light natural color.
It features a round telescope crease, a flat brim with frayed edges, and an off-white rope chin strap with large bead details.
Each hat is carefully crafted by hand in our Stockholm studio.
Low stock - 1 item left
Inventory on the way
- Hat body in light natural color from 100% Toquilla straw
- Off-white rope chin strap
- Large bead details
- Branded leather sweatband
- SoonNoon time logo stitching
- Crown height 10,5 cm
- Brim width 8 cm
- Each hat may vary slightly due to it being handmade. This should be considered a unique feature for each hat and not a flaw.
To measure your head take a measuring tape around the circumference of your head at a finger's width above your ears, above your eyes, and around the widest part of the back of your head.
Make it comfy, not too tight. Watch our instruction video here.
Size fits true to size. If you are in between sizes, choose the bigger size. Every hat is delivered with complimentary cork fillers that can be placed inside the sweatband to give you a perfect fit.
Each SoonNoon hat is handmade upon order in Stockholm, Sweden. Estimated delivery time is 1-2 weeks.