Get 15% off your first purchase – sign up to our newsletter.
Get 15% off
LA JOYA VISION
LIMITED EDITION – Tie-dye straw collection. La Joya Vision is our cowboy style, handwoven in 100% Toquilla straw from Ecuador, and tie-dyed in a dreamy lavender color.
It features a center crease, a flanged brim with frayed edges, and comes with seed beads and saltwater pearl detail that also can be worn separately as a necklace.
Each hat is carefully crafted by hand in our Stockholm studio.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
- Hat body in purple/white tie-dye from 100% Toquilla straw
- Seed beads and saltwater pearl details
- Branded leather sweatband
- SoonNoon time logo stitching
- Crown height 10,5 cm
- Brim width 9 cm
- Each hat may vary slightly due to it being handmade. This should be considered a unique feature for each hat and not a flaw.
To measure your head take a measuring tape around the circumference of your head at a finger's width above your ears, above your eyes, and around the widest part of the back of your head.
Make it comfy, not too tight. Watch our instruction video here.
Size fits true to size. If you are in between sizes, choose the bigger size. Every hat is delivered with complimentary cork fillers that can be placed inside the sweatband to give you a perfect fit.
Each SoonNoon hat is handmade upon order in Stockholm, Sweden. Estimated delivery time is 1-2 weeks.